Sunday, July 12, 2009

I hate my premonitions

i hate when my premonitions come true. He's in the hospital. Happened sometime last night. i don't know what happened. No one will tell me anything. His best friend sent me a text message this morning and told me what happened. I started crying. I knew something was going to go wrong.

At least i was only half right though. He's not dead nor is he going to be any time soon. His friend said that he was not going to die, that he would be ok. Just that the dr's said he should have been in the hospital sooner. DUH!!! i knew that days ago!! His friend wants me to talk to my Master.. hoping that he will listen to me. Yeah right. i've been trying to the point that i've become a real brat.

i haven't heard anything from anyone since early this morning. His friend was supposed to call me. He never did. He hasn't told me anything since. Sometimes i wonder... Master won't come see me, he won't let me come down there. Things happen to him and i hear from his friend, yet i am not allowed to talk to anyone. Just text messages.

i stopped my check ins, which he's not going to be happy with. We went over this on Friday. He does the thinking, i do the obeying. Which i am fine with. I was fine with everything. i like the way things are.

He had me cleaning my room yesterday. i had to send pics when i was done. i didn't mind. i had nothing to do but lay in bed anyway, so that gave me something to do. My room is nice and clean now. And i'm going to try and keep it that way for him. Maybe in a few days i'll take some more pics and show him that my room is still clean. :)

My Crohn's has gotten really bad. i can't eat anything. haven't eaten in 2 days. i can't. Makes my insides hurt too much. The other day i felt like my intestines had been pulled through a soda straw. It's just now starting to feel a bit better....as long as i don't eat. Soda doesn't help.. makes me sick. i had popsicles.. those seemed to be ok. Juice is ok. Other than that... forget it.

i've lost 14 lbs in the last 2 months or so. Which i don't mind. I seriously need to lose some weight. My idiot husband doesn't help though. We were just talking last night about how i don't want to put the weight back on. So what does he do... he orders from the Schwans catalog... hamburgers, cheese, onions & mushrooms, etc. Not one single thing that i wanted out of the catalog. Didn't even asked me. Did it while i was at church. i didn't even know he was planning on getting anything. He knew the stuff i wanted because i showed it to him, even read it to him. Jerk. Idiot. i told him i can't eat the stuff he got anyway because of my Crohn's.

He keeps telling me i have to eat. And i keep telling him i have an aversion to being doubled over in pain for 6 hours and then feeling like i'd been run over by a freight train. The last time i felt that crappy.. last week, Master told me to go to sleep early. 8:30pm he had me in bed.

Just got a text from him, he's ok. Gonna try to pull some info out of him... like pulling teeth from a mule.

No comments:

Post a Comment